Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wants

This is a tough one...really I don't know what I want.

I guess since I'm a dude that sex is included but other than that I've really got no idea. Maybe its that I know I want lots of things, but that I really don't care if I actually have them; either because I already have them or I could hardly ever get them even if I wanted to...

I want friends but I have tons of those already. I want a girlfriend but I've got that too...you're amazing by the way, I love you!

Money? Never have it so why bother wanting it? New skateboard? That's more of a need. I love my shoes, my teeth are straight, and I DEFINITLY don't need to lose weight.

I want my headache to go away right now there's 1 thing!

I want...food. There we go. I can never have enough of good things to eat! As an added bonus my metabolism is astronomically high so I can eat whatever I want with no consequences. Steak...yum. With mashed potatoes, gravy and pie...

Fruit by the foots, orange juice, anything on Ruby Tuesday's menu...

I'll be right back I'm hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment