Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bliss

I look down at the plummeting world below me. My mind is at peace having found a way to break through the clutter and noise of the world to which i would soon return to.

The steady current of air rushes past my body, bypassing it as if I were no more significant that the clouds that the sky harbored.

If only I could fall for eternity...and why not? Maybe the world is really moving away from me as fast as I'm going towards it, and I'll be suspended in one point of space forever. What a blissful thought...

She stares at me as thought she hasn't seen me in years...her whispers reach my ears and suddenly the wind is still rushing past me, but its leaving thoughts and ideas just as fast as its traveling. She's always been there, never getting farther nor closer to me.

Always just within reach, but never vacant.

Thought I am calm, every fiber of my body vibrates, numbing me the way no dream ever could. In this I know without a doubt will last forever. I will be in suspended animation for the rest of my life, lost between the space of the horizon and the Earth.

This pergatory is where I want to be. Locked in an eternal dance.

With her.

No comments:

Post a Comment