Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Life and Death

Little side note: I've always rhymed this with light and meth. Play sports outside, get some light, and live life. Or stay inside, do some meth, and embrace death.

No hard drugs for me please. I don't want to end up not being able to help myself and having to snatch purses for my addiction.

I wrote about this topic in my "What If That's It" post. This is a very interesting idea...

I fear both ends of the spectrum, or rather that I fear the basis for both those sides. If I lived forever, I would      go insane after the first hundred years past normality. If we died and stayed in the ground for eternity, with no further concious, I fear that even more.

My philosophy: CARPE DIEM!!!!!!! SEIZE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live life to the fullest every day like you're going to die the next day! I may not always show it in class but outside of school if there's something fun to be done, I'm gonna be the one to do it first! I'm gonna be the record holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment