Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm thinking about you like...

First off, props to Mike Taylor of the Poetry Slam. I swear some of these kids have got so much talent it's ridiculous. Just like some of the kids in the rap off every Friday. How do they think that fast?

Speaking of thinking, I'm constantly thinking about this one girl lately. In one word shes amazing. Beautiful, funny, and really outgoing. Every time I've seen her she looks, if its possible, even more goregous than the last time both inside and out. I'm thinking about her like genius' think about Stephen Hawking. Like flowers think about the sun. Like athletes think about Chase Hansen.

My other great love is the snow. I LIVE for snow. Winter is my favorite season because Snowburg starts calling my name. Unfortunatly, this year has been pathetic. Utah, the only thing I've seen "not live up to its name" more than you is when Hawaii was completley flat last winter. You just stare up at the mountains or out at the ocean and think "wtf...I just got majorly boned..." I'm thinking about you like voters think about Obama. Like Patriot fans think about Super Bowl XLVI. Like teenagers DON'T think about today's minimal day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a voter, but I've thinking about Obama a lot lately.

    Dude. Why aren't you clicking the link to get credit? You don't have credit for blog #1 or blog #2. Also, you need to post two (2) blog posts every week. You have the one I've assigned to you (love and thinking about you) but you need the extra one. The one you come up with on your own.

    Come man. Get it together. I want to see more of your writing.

    Word.

    ReplyDelete